Release notes for version 3.3.4
1. Enable/Disable all FGA policies related to Omega Core Audit active rules highlighted
This version introduces enable and disable of all FGA policies related to Omega Core Audit active rules with a single click. Used before and after upgrade, where FGA rules disable is added as a new requirement. This functionality is available by buttons Suspend and Resume in the System Components form, tab RTP DML
2. Enable/Disable buttons for System Components instead of single Start/Stop one.
The Start/Stop buttons (switching label as per case) managing modules and jobs are replaced by two separate buttons Enable and Disable on the System Components form tabs and LMS Splunk form.
3. AUD and RTP DML rules – multiple status change
Enabling and disabling of multiple rules of Standard Audit and RTP DML policies is introduced.
Fixes in 3.3.4:
1. Standard Audit – “Audit Defaults” policy rules implemented only for both Success and Failure highlighted.
From this version the Rules of the “Audit Defaults” policy can be implemented even by single Success or Failure option instead of only on both as before.
2. Audit Trails Purge Job title renamed to Audit Trails Collect job.
The name of the job has been altered to better show its functionality and avoid any misunderstanding resulting from the prior. “Purge” is just one mode of running this job (the other being Pull).
Learn more about Omega Core Audit