Release notes for version 3.3.5
New in 3.3.5
1. Integration with Graylog highlighted.
This version introduces integration with Graylog in Push mode. It features the automated delivery of audited events to Graylog SIEM through direct TCP connection and record input, using a JSON core-to-core (Oracle-Graylog) solution with no need for any third party. Inside Graylog the support is further extended by our next solution – Omega Core Audit Content Pack for Graylog.
2. RTP-DML rule Copy.
Functionality to copy a Real-Time Protection DML Rule within the same RTP-DML policy is available.
3. Increased length of RTP-DDL Area Operand
Length of this field is increased to satisfy longer IN/NOT IN lists.
4. Limit introduced on list of form “Extra Options – App Schemas”
A maximum limit of 200 entries is introduced to safeguard from eventual errors of exceeding internal variables length.
5. Free text editor added for Authorization Condition in RTP-DML Rules highlighted.
Fixes in 3.3.5
1. Change of Password for all Omega Core Audit roles.
Ability to change its own password was limited only to members of Omega CA Administrator and Omega CA Account Manager roles. It is added also to members of Omega CA Audit and Omega CA Security Analyst roles
2. Remaining value of Last Operand in (NOT IN) IN Lists
In case of an empty grid –compiling of a new list –the value of the last Operand was left on the Edit Box of the Update part;fixed in this version, on respective forms of Access Control, RTP-DDL and RTP-DML policies.
3. Events on objects of Omega Core Audit repository not marked in SEO field SEO_SEC for RTP-DML events
RTP-DML events are now marked by SEO field SEO_SEC for actions on Omega Core Audit objects
4. Application Schema Owners refresh put on Extra Options App checkbox first check after logon
Learn more about Omega Core Audit