“DATAPLUS” refers to “Altin Karaulli – Person Fizik”.
“You” refers to:
- A company or organization accessing the Programs, if use of the Programs will be on behalf of such organization.
- An individual accessing the Programs, if use of the Programs will not be on behalf of an organization.
Unless otherwise noted, all information on the DATAPLUS Web Sites is copyright © 2007 by DATAPLUS
What Data We Collect & How We Use It
- DATAPLUS generally collects information for the following purposes:
- To engage in transactions and communications. Name, address, email, purchase details, and credit card/payment information may be collected and stored as a necessary part of an online transaction and its attendant history. DATAPLUS may need to share some of this information (address, etc.) with fulfillment houses, credit card clearing houses, and other similarly situated third parties as a requirement to complete a transaction.
- To provide service and support. Contact and other information related to products and services may be collected to assist needs and customer support for DATAPLUS. This information is also used improve our products and services and to provide product and service updates, and similar notices.
- To respond to user inquiries and requests for information.
- To provide useful marketing information. We may use information from you to provide timely and relevant notices of corporate events, product releases and updates, and service developments.
- To provide additional information on corporate events or related products. We occasionally use your information to provide you with details on events and products that may meet your needs.
- To authenticate your identity in order to provide you with an SSL certificate (your personal information may be provided to an independent third party resource for verification).
- To issue you an SSL certificate, some of your personal information will be published within the certificate itself or in DATAPLUS’s SSL certificate repository as set forth in our Certification Practices Statement. Publication of such information is germane to the widespread use of SSL certificates. You should have no expectation of privacy regarding the information in your SSL certificates.
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement authorities.
DATAPLUS will offer you the opportunity to choose whether your Personal Information is to be
(a) disclosed to a third party or
(b) used for a purpose that is incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you.
DATAPLUS does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except vendors specifically contracted to provide aid in delivering our products and services.
DATAPLUS will take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
DATAPLUS will not process your Personal Information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. To the extent necessary for those purposes, DATAPLUS will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is relevant for its intended use, accurate, complete and current.
DATAPLUS will provide you with reasonable access to your Personal Information that it holds and will undertake reasonable steps to permit you to correct, amend or delete that information demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete.
Transfer to Third Parties
This Agreement is governed by the substantive and procedural laws of Albania and You and DATAPLUS agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, the courts of Tirana in any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
Disclaimer of Liability
DATAPLUS is providing this site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its content. Likewise, DATAPLUS disclaims any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, procedure, method, apparatus, product, or process posted on the site. Neither DATAPLUS its employees, nor associates assumes any responsibility for loss or damages resulting from the use of information contained on this site.
Proprietary Rights and Trademarks
The text and images of people, products, or places displayed on this site are the property of either DATAPLUS, or its licensors. The use of these images and/or text by you, or anyone authorized by you, is prohibited unless you obtain the express, written permission of DATAPLUS. Any unauthorized use of these images and/or text may violate copyright laws, trademark and service mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“collectively the Trademarks”) displayed on the site, including but not limited to DATAPLUS, are registered Trademarks or Trademarks of DATAPLUS and others. No Trademark displayed on the site may be used without the written permission of the party that owns that Trademark.