“DATAPLUS” refers to “Altin Karaulli – Person Fizik”.
“You” refers to:
- A company or organization accessing the Programs, if use of the Programs will be on behalf of such organization.
- An individual accessing the Programs, if use of the Programs will not be on behalf of an organization.
Unless otherwise noted, all information on the DATAPLUS Web Sites is copyright © 2007 by DATAPLUS
DATAPLUS publishes this Web site for our clients, IT colleagues and other interested visitors for information purposes only. The contents of the site do not constitute Information Assurance advice and some information does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Company, Senior Security Consultants or any of its attorneys or clients.
The site provides general information, which may or may not be correct, complete or current at the time of reading. The content is not intended to be used as a substitute for specific Information Assurance advice or opinions. No recipients of content from this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of content of the site without seeking appropriate Information Assurance or legal advice or other professional counseling.
DATAPLUS expressly disclaims all liability relating to actions taken or not taken based on any or all contents of the site. The transmission of information to and from this site, in part or in whole, does not create, and receipt does not constitute, a client relationship between senders and/or recipients and DATAPLUS. Any communication through the Web site or through e-mail does not constitute or create a client relationship. In addition, information should not be sent to DATAPLUS electronically until you speak with one of the Senior Security Consultants and receive authorization to send the information. General information sent to DATAPLUS via this Web site or through e-mail is not secure and is therefore not confidential.
DATAPLUS provides clients with a mechanism to communicate information, reports, alerts and other relevant information in a secure manner, and a client should not send confidential information to DATAPLUS via this Web site unless they have reviewed DATAPLUS’s written instructions on how to communicate securely. Once information has been securely sent and received by the client, DATAPLUS will not be held responsible for its’ safeguarding. DATAPLUS is not responsible, and does not necessarily endorse, any third-party content that may be accessible through this Web site.
DATAPLUS expressly disclaims all liability for any actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of any third-party sites.
Use of Content on the Site
You may view, download, and print contents from the Site subject to the following conditions:
- DATAPLUS’s name and copyright notice must appear in all copies
- the content may be used solely for information purposes; and
- the content may not be modified or altered in any way.
You may not republish, distribute, prepare derivative works, or otherwise use the content other than as explicitly permitted herein. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of DATAPLUS without the express written consent of DATAPLUS’s legal counsel.
You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing DATAPLUS’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of DATAPLUS’s legal counsel.
You may not use any DATAPLUS logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. You do not acquire any ownership rights to any content in the Site. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by DATAPLUS.
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that: – is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable; – might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others; – contains any viruses, Trojan-horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- Transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- Collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- Sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website;
- Redistribute any content, including financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, Web pages, e-mail, Web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
- Intentionally alter the format in which financial data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data; and
- Embed or import any financial data provided by us into any currency information services (whether or not Web-based), data files or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems.
DATAPLUS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. DATAPLUS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL DATAPLUS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE.
The Site and the content within the Site are the property of DATAPLUS or its suppliers and are protected by Albanian and international copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
DATAPLUS marks, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts noted on this site are DATAPLUS service marks, trademarks and trade dress and are the sole and exclusive property of DATAPLUS.
All other trademarks not owned by DATAPLUS or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by DATAPLUS or its subsidiaries.
Products and Services offered by DATAPLUS on this Site
DATAPLUS offers products and services on the Site. When you obtain a product or service from DATAPLUS on the Site, you accept the specific agreement applicable to that product or service.
Your use of any such product or service offered on the Site is governed by the terms and conditions in the agreement for that product or service. Except as provided in that agreement, DATAPLUS does not warrant that any product descriptions or content contained in this website is accurate, current, reliable, complete, or error-free.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless DATAPLUS, employees, attorneys, and agents (“Indemnities”) against all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, costs, and damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the Indemnities may incur in connection with your use of the Site or any hyperlinked Web site.